Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow

While most of you guys are either dealing with snow or just wishing for it, I have a pretty good idea that I will not be seeing any of that this year. When I first got here, the weather was not that bad. There were even times that I got cold...well, to the point of not just wear a long sleeve shirt to fit in culturally, but b/c I wanted to be warmer. The weather has definitely changed. This week the high has been in the 40 - 45 degrees Celsius or 110 - 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Let just say with the simplest task that I acquire a plethora of sweat. This has become a small issue due to the fact that there are time that I would LOVE to take a shower and freshen up, but there is NO water. So, you guys can think of me as you are enjoying the nice, white, cold, wet, powdery stuff.

Seriously, things are going well and I appreciated all the encouragement that you guys have sent me!! Thanks!! [ you can keep them coming ;) ] Love you guys!

No comments: