I went to Jordan to take some classes. The view from our classroom was a drastic change from where I have been living.
I met up with some friends and we went to Mt. Nebo, where Moses looked across at the promise land.
We tried to go to the Baptism site of Jesus, but it was closed. So, instead I took a picture of the sign...just to show how close we got.
We did get to go to the Dead Sea. What a neat experience, the only disappointing thing was that I forgot to bring a change of clothes and was able to experience the floating. Funny story though: we were walking back from the sea heading back to our car and I had this pain coming from the bottom of my foot. Sat down to look at my foot and notice blood. Months later, I have to tell you that I have a scar from walking on salt rock in the Dead Sea.

No comments:
Post a Comment