Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vacation!!

For the past two weeks, I have been on a much needed vacation! First stop: Ethiopia for a conference!! It was beautiful...cold, rainy and green (everything opposite of where I am). We met a lot of great people. One day we went to this crater lake...again it was beautiful!!! There was only an hour there...which we were told that it takes 2 hours just to get down to the lake.


The hotel we stayed in...the first rooms were really nice!!

Reminds me of Savannah, GA.

The cater lake...BEAUTIFUL!!

Next stop: A visit with my mom and sister in Cape Town, South Africa. Again, BEAUTIFUL!!! The three of us packed alot in with only a week. We went on a Safari, whale watching, walking around Table Mountain, shopping, AND a wonderful massage. I enjoyed spending with my family very much so.


Mom, sis and I after going on a safari in the cold rain.

My favorite from our whale watching!!

I want to thank everyone for all the encouragement via cards, pictures and American goodies. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

1 comment:

cocilian said...

You are amazing. What special adventures you are having. Thank you so much for sharing. You can keep up with us on my blog too http://themcmannesclan.blogspot.com. Peace and Blessings,
Erica